Monday, August 6, 2007

# 7 Technology related

I'm not certain that I'll ever use most of these electronic/computer tools but it is helpful knowing what they are. Last week I was invited to a special conference for my son's youth group. The group included teen advisors and youth group directors from all over the USA. Most were in there 20's or maybe early 30's. As they were brainstorming on ways to reach more teens, a lot of different ideas were offered as suggestions. I was pleased to realize that I now knew what a blog was, I knew how to flickr, I knew about wikis and many of the other assorted web based ideas discussed at the meeting. I may have been 20 or so years older than most of them, but thanks to 23 things, I was actually able to "speak" the same techno language!

I see there's a BIG future in tecno stuff!

1 comment:

JRR said...

aha! My "technothoughts" post was created on Zoho Writer and then I uploaded it (?) to my blog. Took me a few tries to figure it out, but I did it!

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Falling water

Falling water