Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Almost finished 23 things...

I thought I was finished! But I'm not. So far, I've certainly added to my techno-speak vocabulary. I'm not certain I could easily re-create some of the steps of 23 things! I'm not sure I can even remember all of my passwords! Still, I've enjoyed it mostly, even with some of the frustrations. Its helped propel me into the 21st century!

Favorite parts? I like the RSS page and the Library Thing.

I've LOVED the aha moments when I was finally successful in completing a particular step. My dog's photo's on my blog and uploading a you tube video were the most rewarding. I also loved my avatar...I'll probably go back and change "my look" frequently.

Least favorite? All of the public sharing. Maybe its my personal paranoia? I don't think I'm comfortable sharing family photos and personal thoughts in a public venue. When I want to communicate, I'm most comfortable using e-mail, snail mail or the telephone. When you post something to the web, even if you later delete it, it still may be public property!

In any case, I now know what the rest of the world is talking about when they discuss blogs, You Tube, etc. Also helps when I watch Law and Order, etc...... Lots of shows dealing with Techno web based crimes these days. Now I know what they're talking about!

No comments:

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Falling water

Falling water