Tuesday, July 17, 2007

# 11 and 12 Library thing and Rollyo

Well, I've tried to watch the "delicious" tutorial twice, and both times the site was not working. Its hard to figure out what I need to do through the written explanation. Anyone know when the "delicious " tutorial will be working?

Instead of frustrating myself with the delicious video, I moved on to Library thing and Rollyo.

I LOVE the Library thing. Helps me find other books to read--which is always a plus. Also, some of the members have written reviews as well. Maybe I'll try that???

Rollyo??? Well, I made one. Will I ever use it? Doubt it! As much as I use my computer for work (both of my jobs) I just don't use it enough for everyday living to make Rollyo worthwhile. And Actually, I already have my "favorites" categorized at home when I open the web. Maybe that's a Rollyo and I don't realize it?

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I think this broken link has been reported. Try this link instead, http://www.ottergroup.com/blog/_archives/2006/10/9/2401289.html. It seems to be the same poscast.

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Falling water

Falling water